Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

4 posters

Go down

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Empty Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Post by I The K Train I Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 am

This is a game I have been looking forward to since I first heard of it around 3 years ago, I can still remember the trailer with a big scruffy Hobo looking Sam Fisher. But after many, many delays it's finally getting it's run out on the 13th of April (With the new GRAW Beta), I love the whole concept of Splinter Cell. Having read the books which go deep into Sam Fisher's character and played the original console four titles, he has a very interesting backround and I think that the basis of this game is fantastic.

Sam Fisher going rogue to find out who killed his daughter, with a whole new type of game play, specifically the mark and execute method; as well as maintaining the old method of stealth killing.

Here are the two trailers that would have sold me on the game if I hadn't played the others.

I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Empty Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Post by NJC Omega Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm

You know I've had Splinter Cell:Double Agent sitting at home completely unopened for....oh I reckon 9 months now! I never played any of the older ones on the Xbox so I've never really had an urge to get into them. I got Double Agent for free when I bought two other games, maybe I should play it before Conviction comes out because it really does look like a great game.

Have you played Double Agent? Would you recommend I play it before the new one comes out?
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Empty Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Post by I The K Train I Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 am

NJC Omega wrote:You know I've had Splinter Cell:Double Agent sitting at home completely unopened for....oh I reckon 9 months now! I never played any of the older ones on the Xbox so I've never really had an urge to get into them. I got Double Agent for free when I bought two other games, maybe I should play it before Conviction comes out because it really does look like a great game.

Have you played Double Agent? Would you recommend I play it before the new one comes out?

I have played double agent, you need not play Double Agent if you don't want to. The only effect it has on the story really is that Sam Fisher's daughter gets killed and he takes more dangerous missions.

If you want to catch up on the story so far and the character stories then wiki is your friend. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splinter_Cell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Fisher

I would recommend playing it however to get the feel of the type of game it is. You would probably enjoy it anyway Wink
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 am

its a game i missed out on and really want to play
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailrewop Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am

i just cant wait to get this game especially after it being delayed so many times

Mailrewop

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Yep I'm sure i'll play it at some stage K Train, right now my gaming backlog is about 20 games long though so it may take a while to get to.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 am

One word its awesome...
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum