Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Cause

5 posters

Go down

Just Cause Empty Just Cause

Post by I The K Train I Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:47 am

I know it's an oldish game, but with the second one around the corner and there is a bit of a buzz about it I was wondering is it any good? Never played the first one and I am looking for an opinion Cool
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Just Cause Empty Re: Just Cause

Post by Colham Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 am

Never played the first one, but I'm sure it's cheap to pick up a used copy. Definitly looking forward to Just Cause 2 after seeing some of the crazy stuff you can do in the trailers for it!

Colham
Admin

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 am

I'm the same never played the first one but the second one just looks ridiculously fun. Some of the trailers reminded me of San Andreas and all the stupid silly stunts you could pull in that game. I may just pick up the first one before the second comes out, I think I saw it in GAME for €12 used last week and it wouldn't be a bad buy at all.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailrewop Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

played the first one and it was good not great. the game was massive, not sure of the exact scope. even though it was big it was pretty empty with the exception of a few small villages and cities scattered around the place. im liking the look of the new one especially the grappling gun, looks mad.

Mailrewop

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 am

Maybe, might be a case of Saints Row again. Played the first one stopped after an hour hated it. The Second one was phenomenal. Hopefully it'll be like that. Thank's for the insight Butty Wink
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 am

I The K Train I wrote:Maybe, might be a case of Saints Row again. Played the first one stopped after an hour hated it. The Second one was phenomenal. Hopefully it'll be like that. Thank's for the insight Butty Wink

stupid question were you get the sig just seen it now as home from work its bloked in work
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 am

Eskkar wrote:stupid question were you get the sig just seen it now as home from work its bloked in work

My Gamercard sig you can get from www.mygamercard.net
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum