Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Legends

4 posters

Go down

Halo Legends Empty Halo Legends

Post by I The K Train I Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 am

This of course is the Halo Anime, which chronicles certain events throughout the Halo Universe, I managed to catch an episode or two when they were on Waypoint. Decided to buy the HD collection on Zune last night on my Xbox. watched Origins part 1, it's very good the only thing that pisses me off is that Steve Downes and Jen Taylor don't do the voices of Chief and Cortana. However this I can live with. I think the way they tell the stories and the drawing style is fantastic.

What do you think yourselves?
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Halo Legends Empty Re: Halo Legends

Post by Colham Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 am

How much was it on the Zune market place? I was a bit disappointed how the Forerunners looked in Origins though.

Colham
Admin

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:13 am

I think it was 1380 Points. Was disappointed with the foreunners myself thought they would be a little bit more mysterious.
Oh by the way, forum is fixed now.
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:22 am

I've only seen two of them on Waypoint, though I have to say I was very impressed with them. I'm thinking of buying the Blu-ray of Legends when it gets cheaper in the shops. 1380points is just a bit too steep for my liking, so many great Arcade games you can get for that amount that I'd rather get.

If you're into Halo K Train you should check out this site: 3mpire

It's a laid back Halo clan of primarily Irish and British members. They are going to be one of our partner sites going forward in the future when we get the site and forums into good condition. I've been a member for a year and half and it's a great bunch of people that enjoy Halo.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks Omega, I'm not really into clans but I might give it a look see, Never know when you'd be in the mood for a game of Halo. Was thinking myself that it might be a bit steep but I watched it all there last night and I think it was worth it. Great visuals animation was wonderful and it was in HD which is a bonus.

Also I never knew I could just stream the movie there and then and download whenever I wanted up till 2016. Had 80 points left over, bought 2100 and got Halo Legends and Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles all in all well spend points
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Ya give it a look can't hurt! Smile

Nice Arcade buys there, I had a bunch of points left over around September and spent them all on old Megadrive classics. I only bought the original Sonic but it's still so good and fun to play. If I get a windfall of MS points I'll get 2 and 3 in the lead-up to Sonic 4 coming out. I wonder how many episodes there are going to be though cause it could turn into a money racket pretty quickly.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm all for Talking Sonic 4, love that Hedgehog. maybe should make a thread in the gaming section Wink
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:19 am

I downloaded this awhile back its really awesome i really enjoyed it only thing is its to short. thats all i can say bad about it
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down