Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksiders Free Game

2 posters

Go down

Darksiders Free Game Empty Darksiders Free Game

Post by Eskkar Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 am

In related news it was finally revealed what the secret promotional code inside new Darksiders game boxes is used for. The code can be used to get yourself a free copy of Red Faction: Guerilla. That’s right THQ is giving away a free game for buying another game. All you have to do is pay for whatever shipping is involved. Now are you ready for the kick in the teeth…….the offer is only available to residents of the United States! This leads to the question of when are developers going to start offering the people of Europe incentives like this? Because in my opinion they really lost out on this one.

What a kick in the teeth. Really they need to get there act together for the European market. We seem to miss out on a lot of games and the like because we all live in Europe i think in the long run its not going to help the games industry full stop. Yes Poeple will buy the games but at the back of it all we will feel hard done by. And people will get upset about it in the long run.

There are so many games and offers that we dont get because of were we live. And As far as i can its always going to be the case, Which is really unfair to the anyone that plays games in euope.
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Darksiders Free Game Empty Re: Darksiders Free Game

Post by NJC Omega Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Yep it's bullshit to be honest but I don't think theres anything we could do about it. It's up to publishers and developers to promote their games and they seem to think that the US is the only place worth doing a deal like this.

You bought Darksiders didn't you? Try inputting the code here and see what you get!

Clicky!

I've read reports of people from Australia getting free Avatar clothing. Not too sure what we'd get but anything would be better than nothing!
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down