Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG

3 posters

Go down

[Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG Empty [Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG

Post by flash23 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

So I was searching through forums today and stumbled across this game. There seems to be quite some buzz going around about it. The game has been getting some attention from various MMORPG sites and I am curious to try it out myself. Here is the websites description.

www.scarletlegacy.com

Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

Class Trailer

www.scarletlegacy.com

flash23

Back to top Go down

[Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG Empty Re: [Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG

Post by kizzel Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey flash I am looking to start a guild for this game and wanted to see if anyone is interested in checking out this game with me. The thing is the game isn't coming out till summer. So I decided I would start early. I have always been a big fan of the Eastern Style MMORPG genre and decided to share this with everyone. PM or let me know!

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewforum.php?f=491

Also they got event giving out in game prize money if ur interested. Smile

kizzel

Back to top Go down

[Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG Empty Re: [Scarlet Legacy] NEW FREE FANTASY MMORPG

Post by Wingwing Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Thank you for the information Flash23. Actually, I just found that Scarlet Legacy is giving out free in game money. It's really easy to get. Just say "Fantasy MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy” in the thread and you will get the money! The deal will end this Friday!

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic.php?f=482&t=83703

Wingwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingwing Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 pm

I can't believe how active and friendly the GMs are on Scarlet Legacy forum. I can feel they really care about the game and the community. Now that's what makes a game successful.

Wingwing

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzel Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey wingwing thanks for the heads up as far as the game goes I can't wait for it to come out.

Is there anything you can tell me about the game?

kizzel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingwing Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:49 am

@ Kizzel. I found this on their website

Join the fight and rescue Princess Scarlet from the Evil Forces!

Choose from Four Hero Classes
Start your quest as a Warrior, Assassin, Monk and Mystic to save the princess!

Unique Fighting Styles
Each class has specialized fighting styles and can form a skill tree of Normal, Heart or Master Skill to allow for different combinations of abilities!

Powerful Item Sets
Equip an arsenal of rare armor, weapons and costumes to aid you in your quest to save the Princess!

Enchantments and Professions
Combine or create an assortment of items for even more powerful effects and pick from 10 professions Weapons Crafting, Blacksmithing, Cooking, First Aid, Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Engineering, Herbalism, Mining and Hunting to progress in your journey!

Epic Hero Parties
Fight it alone or create your own party to explore and discover 14 zones and up to 6 instances with your friends!

Build Strong Relationships
Receive bonus items, abilities and in-game perks by using the three match making systems in game such as Lover Couple, Master and Apprentice and God-Brother and Sister!

PvP Death Matches
Settle grudges personally against Friends or Foe. Form guilds with other players to earn PvP ranks, powerful equipment and some of the best items in the Battlefield Arena!

Wingwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingwing Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Found some more News about Scarlet Legacy.

Scarlet Legacy Character Classes Explained

The classes include a powerful Warrior, the element-yielding Assassin, the attacking or healing Monk and the magical and musical Mystic. These intriguing character classes are part of the upcoming fantasy MMORPG which takes players through a vibrant and addictive journey to save Princess Scarlet. To learn more about Scarlet Legacy visit www.ScarletLegacy.com

The Warrior is able to wear heavy armor, stands in the front-lines and is bold and direct. The Warrior’s specialty is to use hostility to apply different forms of martial art movements making up for the deficiency in magic. Even when exhausted, the Warrior can acquire endless aggression to defeat the enemy. Weapon types for the Warrior include the Spear, Mace and Hammer. Acting as a vanguard, the Warrior can help other team members to block and take damage, and the attack ability is lower than other classes, but they make up for it with good defense skills.

The Assassin is skilled at concealed combat and multiple combo attacks. Using water, flame, wind and thunder elementals, they can cause heavy damage. Additionally, they can attack with explosions and cause all kind of effects depending on the enemy’s status. The Assassin’s
weapons include the Sword, Dual-Welding Swords and Two-handed Swords. Assassins are close combat killers in the team, and they possess skills that are fast and powerful, with the ability to kill enemies in no time.

Although they are unable to wear heavy armor, Monks have the highest HP among all the character classes. They can apply spells that cause damage through armor using their fist, palm, and finger. These spells not only cause heavy damage effects, but can also heal by stimulating
the acupuncture points on the body. Their weapons include the Claw, Fist Weapons and Bracers. There are two types of Monks - Attack and Healing Monks. One attacks the enemy and the other heals.

The Mystic specializes in a profession that mixes magic and the tune of music. With hidden magic, even a calm melody can kill enemies who are thousand miles away. The ever-changing melodies can sometimes make people highly motivated, but it can also make them feel anxious and even lose their mind. It can also launch a powerful and strong assault
from far-away. The weapons of a Mystic include the Flute, Lute and Zither. Mystics can assist to change the tides of battle. At the same time, they also deal heavy amounts of damage.

Wingwing

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzel Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 am

Hey thanks for all the information updates wingwing if you want you should try getting to know some of the members in the forums. I think community is very welcoming and would love to meet you.

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewforum.php?f=478

kizzel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down