Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what are you playing at the moment?

+8
Eskkar
naughto
Ian
Dunworth1
Derf
Colham
I The K Train I
NJC Omega
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So what are you playing at the moment? Empty So what are you playing at the moment?

Post by NJC Omega Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 am

Thought I'd start the ball rolling with something simple but interesting! What's everybody playing at the moment? Nice and gentle ease in lol.Smile

I'm personally shifting between two games right now, Modern Warfare 2 and Darksiders. I finished the campaign on veteran in MW2 last week and just trying to collect the rest of the Intel at the moment. Trying to get some of the Spec. Ops done too but some of them are ridiculously hard, damn you Echo!

Rented Darksiders last weekend too and it's a fairly class game. Reminds me of Zelda mixed in with some old-school Tomb Raider puzzles. Really great mix and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who was a fan of these games.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

So what are you playing at the moment? Empty Re: So what are you playing at the moment?

Post by I The K Train I Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 am

Got Army of Two the 40th Day yesterday, stuck into that at the moment with one of me mates, also doing my usual thing of shifting between Fifa 10 and MW2. Looking forward to Sonic & Sega all-stars racing next week. Another Mario Kart clone played the demo and it is great fun.
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

So what are you playing at the moment? Empty Re: So what are you playing at the moment?

Post by Colham Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 am

I The K Train I wrote:Got Army of Two the 40th Day yesterday, stuck into that at the moment with one of me mates, also doing my usual thing of shifting between Fifa 10 and MW2. Looking forward to Sonic & Sega all-stars racing next week. Another Mario Kart clone played the demo and it is great fun.
I'm looking forward to Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing too! We most race when it comes out.

At the moment though, I just finished Mass Effect 2, going through a second playthrough, and Left 4 Dead 2 picking up some of the Versus mode achievements.

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 am

Colham wrote:At the moment though, I just finished Mass Effect 2, going through a second playthrough, and Left 4 Dead 2 picking up some of the Versus mode achievements.

Defo man, the Gamertag is as seen above so add if you wish Wink. Played L4D2 a little bit but then all me mates dropped out an won't play anymore an it's no fun on your own.

Mass Effect 2 was I have to say one of the best games I ever play such a massive improvement on the first.
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Derf Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:49 am

I loved Fallout 3, the depth of that game is immense, I think it's been the most addictive game on 360 for me, the same way GTA San Andreas was so addictive on the original xbox

Derf

http://3mpire.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 am

Fallout 3 had so much choice, Imagine how good that game is for people who have never played it before, start playing it with all the DLC downloaded.

Mass Effect 2 is actually pretty linear in comparison, but the stories and characters are some of the best I have ever seen in a game. Mass Effect 2 beats Fallout 3 for me because of that.

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Glad to see you here Derf! Smile Ya Fallout 3 is still the best game I've played on the 360. I haven't got to play Mass Effect 2 yet so that may top it but for now if I had to pick one game to bring to a desert island with me it would be Fallout 3. Fallout:New Vegas along with Halo:Reach are my two most anticipated games of the year.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunworth1 Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 am

i just started ninja blade

and am really stuck into it at the moment.

its a good game(well i think so anyway) i like running along walls.
the only thing i think is bad is there is no multilayer.
Dunworth1
Dunworth1

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 am

Lol I know what you mean about the running on walls, I like games where that's one of the main forms of transport too! I've never played Ninja Blade though I must look into it. If you were looking for anymore games like this I'd recommend Prince of Persia, both Assassin's Creed's, Prototype, and Darksiders. All really great games too.

I'm about halfway through Darksiders now and it just keeps getting better and better. It's not often in games when a puzzle makes you sit and think for a few minutes before you figure it out. It's very hard to put it down too when you start playing it.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunworth1 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 am

cheers i have assassins creed 1 must look into darksiders not really a fan of prince of Persia myself.
Dunworth1
Dunworth1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 am

Bioshock 2 Cool
Lots of people complaining about it, but its a class game

Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Ian wrote:Bioshock 2 Cool
Lots of people complaining about it, but its a class game

Just rented it, and installing to the hard drive at the moment. Looking forward to it.

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Just, go collect everything and search every corner. If you rush through it, it can be quite a short game. Drill Dash is great when you unlock it Very Happy Multiplayeris good, once you're not hit with lag. It tends to freeze, but there's a patch on the way...

Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by naughto Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 am

cod mod savage

naughto

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 am

Hi guys, I'm currently playing a few games at the moments, they are CODMW2, Darksiders, Assassins Creed 2 ,Dragonage Orgins, Fallout 3 (+DLC), Batman AA, GoW1-2 (always go back to).
I had to start cod again after my brother saved over my save file and put me back to the start again. when he came to stay for few weeks.
I enjoy them games and keep going back to them all. Even after i finish.
As for darksiders its an awesome game and really does remind me of zelda.

really looking forward to the new Final fantasy game and to Fallout New Vegas

OH also play warcraft
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailrewop Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 am

finished ghostbusters last night and i enjoyed but i felt it dragged a bit near the end. picked up Bayoneta the other day so thats next.

Mailrewop

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

Mailrewop wrote:finished ghostbusters last night and i enjoyed but i felt it dragged a bit near the end. picked up Bayoneta the other day so thats next.
Bayonetta is awesome! The boss fights are epic in it. Story....not so epic

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 am

Colham wrote:
Mailrewop wrote:finished ghostbusters last night and i enjoyed but i felt it dragged a bit near the end. picked up Bayoneta the other day so thats next.

Not got bayonetta yet waiting for bit before i get it heard its a bit like devil may cry in some ways
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailrewop Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

Eskkar wrote:
Colham wrote:

Not got bayonetta yet waiting for bit before i get it heard its a bit like devil may cry in some ways

i was gonna wait for awhile aswel but was in xtravision the other day and they had it for €35 new so i said i might aswel, smyths have/had it for €35 to not sure if they still do.

Mailrewop

Back to top Go down

Post by gamercfc Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 pm

FIFA 10 for me. I try to finish other games but i get pulled back to fifa lol Can't keep away from the game

gamercfc

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=819065202

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailrewop Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 pm

gamercfc wrote:FIFA 10 for me. I try to finish other games but i get pulled back to fifa lol Can't keep away from the game

isn't there a squad update out today

Mailrewop

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Mailrewop wrote:isn't there a squad update out today

Yea one of the EA mods said that it's due out with the live season update.
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Been playing Fifa 10 online a bit today for the first time. Very impressed, no lag whatsoever unlike Pro Evolution Lag 10. I can see it sucking me in abit!
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Currently downloading Sonic 2 on XBLA

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 pm

ah i really need to get fifa 10 back now can start a league between us lol
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum