Gamecraic Irish Video Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what are you playing at the moment?

+8
Eskkar
naughto
Ian
Dunworth1
Derf
Colham
I The K Train I
NJC Omega
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what are you playing at the moment?

Post by I The K Train I Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Gamecraic Fifa 10 league sounds like a fun Idea, see how many people have Fifa and set one up.
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

So what are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what are you playing at the moment?

Post by Eskkar Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Ill pick it up during the week and let youknow when i get it just got to wait to get paid again Hate been paid monhly
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 am

Sonic & Sega All Star Racing and Fifa 10 Ultimate Team. Sonic is more than I was ever expecting, it has everything Mario Kart has an more, nice range of characters, weapons, maps game modes and you can you can use your Avatars. Wen't an bought the Forza 3 outfit for my Avatar when i'm racing (I'm that big a loser).

Also the Avatar's car is called the Ava-car how awesome hah.

Fifa 10 Ultimate team, one word, Job. It's great didn't have last years one and some mates got this years and I said I may as well. Glad I did it's not like anything I've done on Fifa before. It's all about trading cards and building a great team from there. Should check it out Wink
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 pm

I got Sonic & Sega racing this weekend for €30 (traded in Borderlands), alos picked up Sonic unleashed too (I know its not great, but was only €7 used copy) to get me in the mood for Sonic 4. I'm also replaying the original Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

Colham
Admin

http://www.gamecraic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:12 pm

No more co-op borderlands for us so...sadface. I bought Sonic Uneashed last weekend too! Won't be playing it for a good while but got it free when you buy two other used games in Gamestop. You had that for the Wii a few years ago didn't you?
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:36 pm

No that was Sonic and the Secret Rings, what was the other 2 games you got? I'll rent it again sometime to finish it off, but I think Borderlands was very boring, I thought anyways.

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Ya it wasn't as good as the reviews made it out to be. I think to get the full experience you probably needed to do 4 player co-op. We should finish it off sometime though, just plough through it for a weekend.

I got a Need for Speed game for €5 and Rockstar Table Tennis for 99cent, yep not even a euro. Plus Sonic free then. Ridiculous 3 games for €6!!
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 am

Colham wrote:I got Sonic & Sega racing this weekend for €30

How are finding it, I'm loving it just waiting for mates to pick it up and then the real fun will begin Wink
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 am

Loving it! Although the track environments could be a bit more varied. We should do a leaderboard here for best time trail records and any races we do.

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I The K Train I Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 am

Colham wrote:Loving it! Although the track environments could be a bit more varied. We should do a leaderboard here for best time trail records and any races we do.

Great Idea, who can be the fastest Gamecraic racer Twisted Evil
I The K Train I
I The K Train I

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Finished up Darksiders there yesterday, so so good. Not too sure what I'm gonna play now, might just go back and finish up some games I never really gave a chance to get going like Oblivion and Mass Effect.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 am

For the first time in months I'm in a situation where I can play whatever the hell I want and dont have to worry about returning a rented game for a certain date! And I seriously dont no what to play......

Heres a list of games I have that I haven't played properly yet:
Oblivion, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Gears of War 1 and 2, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect. I also have to finish off MW2 and Halo:ODST. All of these are blockbuster games which are supposed to be amazing. Where do I start?
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 pm

I would highly go with gears 1-2. You are missing out if you dont play them.

I havent played any of the others apart from mw2. So i cant comment on them. I really want to play mass effect but cant find it anywhere.
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 pm

You can get it in most GAME's for €15 used which is good. I still haven't started any of them, going to leave it till next week I think then start 2 of them at once Razz.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I will have alook tomorrow see if I can find it
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Colham Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:11 pm

This week I'm playing perfect Dark, God of War 3 and....Crash Bandicoot 3! Good times!

Colham
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NJC Omega Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 am

Hows God of War 3 looking? Definitely one of the biggest things i missed out on was not buying GoW 1 or 2 on the playstation 2.
NJC Omega
NJC Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskkar Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 pm

playing Split Second at the moment.
Eskkar
Eskkar

Back to top Go down

Post by Airhead3 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 am

Final Fantasy is I’m mostly playing these days. It’s simply the best. Its game play and design are superior to the competition and also has a very deep story, something the other games are missing. Play this if you’re looking for a challenging, in depth and satisfying experience, you won’t be disappointed.

Airhead3
Airhead3

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbeard89 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:22 am

Just am replaying God of War III on the PS3. Game is very enjoyable. I thinking it was great. I never get bored from it.
Blackbeard89
Blackbeard89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum